Automated Trader for NSE software is for trading the signals provided by The Portfolio Trader‘s NSE Trades. The software is provided FREE OF COST.
The software comes with:
- Host of simplified features for trading with Interactive Brokers via IB Gateway api connectivity
- One click process for downloading, processing, placing and reporting of The Portfolio Trader‘s NSE Trades (activation license key required)
- Set and forget hands-free feature for performing the one-click process automatically everyday at a designated time [disabled feature]
- Windows operating systems ( XP or higher), LINUX and OS X/Mac OS via Mono
- .NET Environment (usually Win7 onwards the operating systems comes pre-loaded with .NET environment, Mono for LINUX and OS X/Mac OS)
- stable Internet connection (minimum speed 500kbps)
- Account with Interactive Brokers for trading
- Interactive Brokers Trader Workstation or Gateway installed on your computer
- Subscription to The Portfolio Trader‘s NSE Trades (required only if you wish to use Auto Trade feature)
Full Feature List: Click here
“How To” instruction manual: Click here
Visit GitHub Wiki (https://github.com/virusme/Automated-Trader-for-NSE/wiki).
- Please use a valid email address while registering to download the software.
- License key will be generated and emailed to your email address. You will have to input this license key when prompted during the first run.
- The software is made available with single-computer license i.e. locked to one computer.
- In case you want to run this software on multiple computers increase the number of license’s required during the registration process or contact email@example.com for assistance.
- This application should run fine on LINUX and OS X/Mac OS via Mono. However, I have not tested this thoroughly. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you want me to perform a thorough testing on LINUX or OS X/Mac OS.